LESSON TOPIC DESCRIPTION: We go over opener's and responder's REBIDS after opening One of a Suit. Lesson 4 covers rebids after opening 1 of a major. Lesson 5 covers rebids after opening 1 of a minor suit.. These are the most critical bids in bridge.
DATE & TIME:
Saturday, April 24th. 9:30 to 11 am Pacific Daylight Time. .AND then Saturday May 1st 2021 9:30 to 11 am Pacific Daylight Time
RECOMMENDED LEVEL OF STUDENT:
Beginning to Intermediate Bridge Players
HOW TO REGISTER:
To register for the topic shown, press the PAY FOR THIS CLASS button above. Cost is $10 per lesson. For a 2-part lesson, you must register for both parts. To register for the entire 13 session series, including videos of all lessons, scroll down to the PAY FOR ALL CLASSES button below. It includes 3 free sessions for the $100 and automatic registration.
My Opening Bid series of 13 sessions goes over all Opening Bids, from 1 of a Suit all the way up to 3 and 4 level preempts. Each class is conducted online using Zoom. A link to the video of the lesson is sent out to each registered student after the lesson along with hand records of practice hands.
Rose Buckley has been teaching social and duplicate bridge for 10 years. She is an ACBL Life Master and bridge game director. She is assisted by Sean Gallagher, an emerging bridge player and virtual bridge game director.
Starting April 3! All lessons are included in one price at a 25% discount!!
1. Points Schmoints! How to value your hand --1 session
2. Opening Suit Bid at the 1-Level and Responses - 2 sessions
3. Opening Suit Bids at 1-level. Opener’s Rebid – 2 sessions
4. Slam Bidding Conventions. Standard Blackwood (and Gerber) – 1 session
5. No Trump Opening Bid, Responses and Rebids – 3 sessions
6. NT Responses after Interference (STOLEN) – 1 session
7. Weak & Wiley Weak Twos -- 1 session
8. Powerful Preempts -- Weak Three Opening Bids – 1 session
9. Opening Two Clubs – Artificial, Powerful and Forcing – 1 session
Copyright (C) 2020 by Ventura Unit Bridge Club, ACBL Unit 547. All rights reserved.